Instead of getting an earful from me, he got it from our 3 year old. "Dad, if you don't eat your vegetables then you aren't going to live forever."
The little darling continued for a good fifteen minutes about the importance of healthy eating. I wish I could have recorded the entire conversation, complete with eyebrow raises and "Hu, Mom's". It was priceless.
Her tirade included the following:
- It's important to eat oranges because of the vitamin C, and they are so tiny that you can't even see them with your eyes.
- If you eat a hot dog every day for lunch you will die.
- Do you know what Ranch is? It's all just fat.
- You can have cookies and treat sometimes but not, like, all the time. Maybe only once a day.
- You shouldn't eat your hair.
- And you shouldn't pop your eyeballs out and cut them in half and eat them.