- Made and baked a batch of cookies.
- Washed all of the windows in the upstairs of my house.
- Cleaned both bathrooms.
- Thoroughly vacuumed the upstairs and the couches.
- Did 3 loads of laundry.
- Made Dinner.
- Did the dishes.
- Backed up my computer (which took THIRTEEN DVD's!).
- Groomed Scooter.
- Bathed the kids and did Annie's hair.
- Cleaned underneath the kitchen sink.
- Ironed the curtains for the baby's room.
- Walked (because I couldn't run because contractions were coming every 3 minutes) 3 miles.
- Went Easter shopping and prepared Easter baskets and stuffed all of the eggs.
So I watched TV, took a bath, and went to bed listening to a hypnosis session at midnight.
Then at 1:15 AM I woke up to contractions. Every ten minutes for the next 4+ hours I was having them.
And then they stopped. Again. And I haven't had any since.
Paige! You naughty little girl! Don't play these tricks on your Mom and just come already, would you?