"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
-Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Paigey is 18 Months!

Wow.  If I thought the first year went fast, I have been blown away by the last 6 months.  She has grown so much!  I don't really notice until I look back at photos from a few months ago.  I must admit one thing- I was in denial about how bald she is!  Now that she actually has some hair, I can really see how bald she was before!  Still, just as cute.

Paige has turned into a climber, even making it all the way up her changing table.  Just today she was getting a friend to hand her toys as she was stranded up there!  She can open and close the back gate, making her into a little Houdini (which is terrifying since it's just a big parking lot out the back gate).  She loves to color- on paper and walls, sings "ashes, ashes, down" to play Ring Around the Rosies, gives knuckles and high fives, will sneak downstairs to "ROAR!" at Will in his bed, and refuses to give most people kisses, but especially her Dad, even replying with "No" when asked so sweetly for one.  She throws many-a-tantrum, even covering her little eyes when her heart is broken!  She is a little character and fits right in with those other two crazy kids of ours.

Along with roaring, and making eerie ghost sounds, Paige says a lot of words.  She says a new word each day and has even started saying short sentences.  I love more than anthing how she says the word banana.  I can't even figure out how I could write how it sounds!  (This breaks my heart a little- I hope I don't forget!)  Here's a list of words: Scootie, ashes, down, up, boom, boo, mom, mommy, mama, dada, Will, Annie, Riley, Sariah, Grace, Grandma, bye, hi, snack, candy, cookie, treat, meow, dog, owl, hoo-hoo, yummy, please, no, all gone, finished.... and that's all I can think of for right now.

Height- 33.5" (95%)
Weight- 22 lbs 3 oz (46%)

She now has at least two inches of hair! And bed head.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment