Unfortunately, one of the changes we had made was lost in translation between our office and the siding company. The changes we had made didn't get done, so they will have to order new material, tear down the wrong siding over the garage, and we will have to wait to see the house finished. It has been disappointing, but it will be worth the wait!
The original plans had the house with all lateral board siding and we changed it it have board and batten over the garage and in the little peak.
Dallas has moved tasks and is doing trim work for the most part. It is what he really wanted to do, so he is happy. Thanks to daylight savings we have more light in the evening and I have been roofing a lot! We finished the roof on house 9 this week; one more to go!